Friday 7 February 2014

weekend projects

I bought fabric to make something for Blake and Kayla back when I was pregnant, but hadn't quite figured out what! I finally got around to sewing, here is Blake's car seat pockets!
Kayla's is still needing a bit more sewing
 on sunday I made 184 meatballs! (there was a couple pans in the oven). I really do not like handling raw meat, I love meatballs, but having to actually touch the meat with my hands grosses me out, so I thought why not make a whole bunch all in one day and make the yucky raw meat touching worth my while!
I used a big cook recipe, I made 8 meals (frozen in ziplocks). I made a sweet n sour sauce for sunday nights supper and for 2 other meals, then the others I froze plain so sauce could be added later.

No comments:

Post a Comment