Sunday 10 June 2012

fun day with my kids!

first off, i seem to get more free coffees from starbucks then i pay for!  I recieved a survey for a free drink from a free drink, so took my kids to redeem it.  They love those kids drinks!  Kayla gets steamed vanilla milk though, she does not do well with chocolate...it stains, and she is the messiest eatter/drinker i have ever come across.  I was sad that i would not have another girl to wear all Kayla's cute hand me downs, but really, there isn't that many because she is SOO hard on her clothes!
 ANYWHO!! After our starbucks date we headed to safety city!  For a great family day activity.  It was threatening to rain all morning so there wasn't a huge turn out, which was perfect for us!
Kayla was very hesitatant about trying the bouncers but once she did i couldn't get her out! and she pretty much had this one to herself for a good 20 mins!

 Blake watering the target...and some people...opps!
 They had a few games, and no line ups!
And of course fire hats, cotton candy and pop! Sugar my kids up for nap time!
After this we headed over to the farmers market for some honey.  I gave blake a $5, and stood by the honey stand while he went to pay for a honey bear.  Blake handed the guy his money and said 'honey bear please!' the guy got a little frantic and asked 'where did this come from!?! where did you get this?!' apparently people don't like it when 4 year olds try to pay for something...anyway! it was a nice morning with my kids!! but we won't talk about the afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment