Thursday 7 June 2012

all about me! -day home

 first off, how cool is this FREE playground we got for the kids! pays to go on those swap and buy sites at the right time!
 So for a week we did an 'all about me' theme.  Here is Blake decorating his body outline.  I still have yet to send these home, maybe a picture would be prefered by my day home families!
 We did some measuring. I had the children weigh themselves and i took their heights. we made little books with all this info in them.  Then i let them measure things in the playroom with the tape measures that i got from ikea!
 those ikea tape measures were a hit! they can record all their heights on them, and the boys were very excited to take them home!
 how cute is she?!
 we did hand prints, which as you can imagine got VERY messy!

and foot prints, talked about favorite things, and had some great about me books.

No comments:

Post a Comment