Friday 1 November 2013

pumpkins and halloween! DAY HOME

Here are some of our Halloween and pumpkin themed activities. green water and a whole lota pumpkins!
 cookies! so much easier then making icing, I give everyone a blob of dough and some toppings they decorate (and of course sample) then cook them!
 ta da!
 not so sure what was happening here....
 our pumpkin cake! I got the brilliant idea from pinterest to make a pumpkin cake using to bundt cakes. it was HUGE!! we made it pumpkin flavoured as well, which was perfect as I had 3 helpers and we made the batter twice (2 bundt cakes...) so there was lots of ingredients to be added for everyone to have a turn helping!
 pumpkins and snow
 pumpkin shakers. I did regret this craft a little....they were quite loud!!
 our crafting mess! qtip skeletons
 qtip and chalk skeletons
 sorting, I had 3 pinchers, and a collection of things that the children tried picking up with the tongs. the googly eyes were pretty much impossible! then they sorted and filled the pumpkins with the
 our spider web! great gross motor activity!

another activity that we did was hiding pumpkins. I had a whole stack of foam pumpkins which I hid all over the playroom. the children searched for them then continued to hid and search for an entire afternoon! here is blake hiding pumpkins



 my kids all ready to trick or treat! we had a ninja turtle, strawberry (turned banana) and sofia the first!
 Alices first Halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment