Saturday 10 December 2011

thank you!

I read my blog again this morning, and not only did I notice the few bits that really don't make any sense; I realized I forgot one my favorite Kayla things....Thank you mama!

When Kayla first started saying 'thank you' she only said it to me, 'thank you mama'.  Now she says thank you to everyone, all the time. If Kayla is given something she will often say thank you to everyone in the room, 'thank you mama, thank you dada, thank you blake'.  I just think her thank you's are the sweetest thing and they always make me smile.

Oh and another quirk that is like her mommy, as a baby I always did a role call, listing Erin, Daddy, Mommy and Mira, and my mom would tell me where everyone was, Kayla does this too!  Kayla is always asking where the day home boys are (she says all their names very well) she calls for Daddy, Mama, Blake and she wants you to acknowledge her or she will keep repeating your name over and over.  Now that I'm not distracted by a very lame Christmas movie I could write forever about Kayla (when she wants your attention she says 'look! look, mama!)

 Kayla always looks a little worried when she does her cheesy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment