Monday 25 February 2013

day home-no school!

I'm on a roll!

Last week was teacher's convention/family day/other days off for children that parents love!

So to keep the children busy here are a few things we did!
Inside picnic! We had some friends over, sadly Blake decided he wanted to have his own picnic and did not join the rest of us on the other blanket!
 So I kinda stole some ideas from Blake's preschool, teddy bear picnic...anyway, we decorated teddy bears, some children cut theirs out, some glued, colored, it was a pretty open craft!

We had a PJ day, since normally someone always has school I thought it would be nice to have a stay at home  PJ day. 
I can not seem to find any pictures of the fridge box that was the biggest source of entertainment for the week.  That's right, a fridge box!  My hubby brought one home from work, and it has yet to leave the playroom!  For an activity one day we painted it, which went surprisingly well with no paint on the floor!
This is our tape spider web, that the children threw tape balls at.  Next time I do this activity I will have to remember not to buy tape from the dollar store as it was not very sticky!!
Well going with the colors month we also did some more color matching activities.
We took a little field trip to indian battle park (love it down there!) and then stopped at my hubby's work.  (he is works construction)  We sat and watched them work for a little while, the boys seriously would have sat there all day! I however was cold and bored.

So...that's about it...library trip, colored water in the water table.  Really, it was last week and I'm already drawing blanks trying to remember what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment